Monday, September 16, 2013

Face masks

I am one of those people who gets bored easily. I have tried lots of face masks, from multiple use peel off masks to grapefruit sugar scrubs. For some reason the one use Freemans face masks are the ones I use consistently. I was originally gifted them by my mother who would just throw them in our stockings at Christmas or in our college care packages during finals. They are around 2 dollars a piece, and I usually get about 2 uses out of them, 3 if I am frugal with it.

They come in lots of flavors and can be found in the beauty or shampoo aisle in most stores including most super markets. I just grab a few when i go grocery shopping and i cannot wait to get home and use them! They keep my short attention span and leave my face feeling amazing. Try them, add them to gifts, or just keep a few in your guest bathrooms. You won't be disappointed.
These are a few of my favorite things.
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment